Freight Shipping with Liquidation SA
- During checkout, select your shipping address type (residential or commercial).
- If shipping to residential, indicate whether a lift gate is required.
- Select “Freightquote” to see a list of carrier options.
- Select the freight carrier of choice from the provided list.
- Complete your checkout.
- Liquidation SA handles the rest of the shipping details.
- You will be notified by email when your order ships.
Buyer-Arranged Freight Shipping (or Self Pickup)
- During checkout, select “Arrange My Own Shipping” from the list of provided shipping options.
- Complete your checkout.
- When your order has been prepared for shipping, you will be notified by email.
- In the email notification you will be prompted to log in to your Liquidation SA account to complete a Bill of Lading (BOL) and schedule a pickup appointment. Please note, not all orders can be scheduled through the Liquidation SA website. Please contact customer service for assistance with these orders.
- Upload your BOL and schedule a pickup time. It is the customer’s responsibility to acquire a BOL from their carrier and communicate the arranged pickup time with them.
- Your carrier should then arrive at our facility at the scheduled time for pickup. You must ensure that the driver has a matching BOL to the one that was uploaded to the order, or the shipment will not be loaded.
- When the shipment is released, you will be notified by email that your order has shipped.
- You can follow the progress of your shipment through your carrier.
Important Details for Bank Wire Payments:
- You have three (3) business days to issue the payment
- The customer name on the bank account wire must match the company name used when placing the order
- Please send a wire transfer (or Behalf* payment) only, we do NOT accept ACH payments
- Please include the Order ID on the reference of your wire. If paying for multiple orders, please include all Order IDs
- Once the payment is applied by our billing department, you will receive an email confirmation
Important Policies & Requirements
- We can ship to any address in the continental United States for US-based inventory and any address in Canada for Canada-based inventory. We do not ship internationally. If you require international shipping arrangements, contact our customer service to receive a customs broker contact who can assist you.
- Any buyer who arranges their own shipping is responsible for the carrier receiving payment regardless of whether the buyer’s broker has been paid.
- If shipping to a residential address, it’s the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the carrier provides a lift gate to unload the pallet(s).
- Any buyer who arranges the shipping of purchased goods waives the right to claim damages or non-conformity of goods once the goods are released by the seller.
- Drivers showing up without a same-day appointment will be turned away.
- Driver must present a BOL that matches the one uploaded to your order or the shipment will not be loaded.
- Missing a pickup time by more than two (2) hours may result in an appointment cancellation and a delay in your order fulfillment. Any costs incurred due to a missed appointment are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Failure to pick up a paid order within five (5) business days will incur a daily storage fee of $7 per pallet.
- Orders that are not scheduled for pickup are subject to cancellation and the associated buyer will incur a 10% restocking fee of the final transaction price along with having their account suspended.
- Pickup appointments canceled within twenty-four (24) hours of the scheduled appointment time may incur a restocking fee of $150.